Morland House flu clinics will start on 26th September.
Booking appointments will be possible from 4th September.
Please note that we cannot yet vaccinate anyone aged 50 to 64 unless they are in an at-risk group. This may be possible later in the autumn, but for now we are instructed by NHS to vaccinate only the following groups:
- adults 65 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- people living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- children in primary school in an at risk group, if they have missed the school programme
- children in year 7 (secondary school) also in an at risk group, if they have missed the school programme
- frontline health or social care workers
For more detailed information please click on this link 20/21 flu programme .