Connect Health provides a comprehensive variety of treatments for musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions and symptoms. As an NHS provider, the service is free of charge and clinics are held in a number of locations across Oxfordshire. You can find out more about Connect Health and what they offer.
You can refer yourself if you:
- Have already tried physical therapy yourself ? click on the Find out more here, button above , this will provide guidance on the relevant joints, complaints etc.)
- Have an MSK related issue/condition
- Are registered with an Oxfordshire GP
- Are over 18 years old
- Are able to speak English
- Are not under the care of a hospital consultant for the same problem
You need to see your GP for a referral if you:
- Are aged between 1 and 18 years
- Are unable to speak English or only speak limited English
- Require post stroke rehabilitation
- Require home visits
If you are eligible for self-referral according to the criteria above, you can refer yourself to Connect Health.